Oakland County Medicaid Planning Attorney
Looking For a Michigan Medicaid Planning Lawyer To Prevent Your Life’s Work From Being Devastated By Lawsuits, Taxes, Creditors, or Life Issues While Maintaining Control & Fully Protecting Your Hard Earned Wealth?
We Can Help You With:
Long-Term Care Insurance Leveraging
Private Pay Planning Strategies
Why Choose Rutkowski Law Firm?
- Confidential Case Assessment – During your virtual assessment, we will listen to you and help you determine your next steps.
- Focused Legal Practice – Our firm only focuses on wills, estate planning, elder law, asset protection, long-term care plans, and closely related areas.
- No Hidden Fees – Know the costs before starting (in most situations).
- Experienced – In our 10 years in business, we’ve helped hundreds of families protect their legacy and plan for their future.
- Custom Plans and Solutions – You and your family are unique. That’s why we don’t use fill-in-the-blank form documents. Your plan is YOUR Plan. Together we create plans that best fulfill your dreams and goals.
- Highly Responsive – We strive for “freaky fast” returned client calls. No going dark or waiting days to hear back.
- Proactive Approach – We help clients prevent legal problems and mistakes before they happen.
- Client Education Focused – You’ll get a clear & concise understanding of each step in the process. We offer webinars to all interested in attending.
- We’re Here For You Afterwards – After creating your plan, we periodically check in with you and keep you informed and can meet to review changes in your assets, situation, or wishes.
- Highly Reviewed & Rated – Excellent 5-star rating on respected legal site AVVO, 5-star rating on Google. See some of our reviews below.
- Virtual Visits – We offer fully virtual consultations and visits for your safety and ours. Our mobile notary will bring your paperwork to you.
Ask A Question
Describe Your Situation
Or Request A Consultation
Costs Can Be Devastating
Nationally, the average monthly cost of nursing home care is $7,756, while the Michigan average is nearly 16% higher at $8,973.
1 in 3 Adults in the United States will be diagnosed with some form of Alzheimer’s.
1 in 5 Adults in the United States currently has assumed the role of an unpaid caregiver. Often, the caregiver passes before the person he/she is caring for. So preserving your assets is not just necessary for providing care for yourself but is actually crucial in safeguarding the health and well-being of your spouse or family member who will be caring for you.
Why Plan Now (And Not Tomorrow):
- Gives you time to find alternatives to pay for care so that you can preserve hard‐earned assets.
- Allows you to keep all or most of your assets rather than making avoidable payments for care.
- To leave your loved ones what you’ve worked a lifetime for.
- Makes the most of Medicaid’s safe harbor provisions.
- Medicaid eligibility is very complex, and the rules change frequently. Even simple errors can result in a denial of benefits. We can take care of this for you.
- Ensure you have control over your future care and certain other decisions.
About Life Planning And Medicaid In Michigan
Life planning encompasses many aspects of one’s life as one moves into the “2nd half” of their lifetime. Much of the focus ends up being financial and healthcare-related. It includes Medicaid eligibility and planning, Alzheimer’s / dementia, in-home care, nursing or assisted living homes, and other long-term care. For business owners, it typically includes a plan for whether the business will be passed on to the next generation or sold. Those with significant assets can plan to avoid or minimize estate taxes while protecting their assets through the right trust(s).
Medicaid offers more comprehensive long‐term care coverage than the Medicare program, and because long‐term care costs are so high, many middle-class seniors rely on Medicaid to pay for their care. A common misconception about Medicaid is that you must impoverish yourself and your family entirely before you can qualify for long‐term care coverage. This is simply not true.
Client Reviews – The Rutkowski Law Firm
Actual Words Clients Have Used to Describe Us & Their Experience:
“the level of communication where we were kept informed every step of the way,” “Rutkowski exceeded expectations,” “most accommodating,” “no question goes unanswered,” “every step of the way we were treated with dignity and patience,” “not only professional and knowledgeable throughout the process, but they showed true compassion and interest in our personal situation,” “entire team was super helpful and the process was much, much easier than either of us had really expected,” “called the office after hours and received a call first thing in the morning,” “They made the process easy to understand and less overwhelming by walking you through each step,” “He took time to listen to our lives, help identify our needs, and create the perfect Trust for our family,” “you can tell in one conversation that Mike and his team know what they’re doing, and will work to make you happy,” “gave us a secure feeling that we were in good hands,” “excellent to work with for our peace of mind,” “Mike and his team were really kind and helpful,” “They were extremely professional and knowledgeable and most of all, a real pleasure to work with,” “I only have positive things to say about the team at Rutkowski Law,” “It is comforting to know that one has a support team,” “We were very satisfied with the professional, efficient manner in which Mike Rutkowski and his team handled the update of our legal documents.”
If these things are what you are looking for in a law firm, then contact us to see how we can help you and your family.
Awards & Memberships
We help families locally within or near the Bloomfield Hills area and throughout Michigan. Our “Virtual Visits” and Mobile Notary allow us to serve the greatest area possible in the state.
Locally we serve Bloomfield Hills, Troy, West Bloomfield, Farmington Hills, Rochester and Rochester Hills, Sterling Heights, Shelby Township, Macomb, and many others.
What To Do Now:
We welcome your questions and want to understand your situation to help you move forward and achieve the peace of mind that comes with having everything done properly and efficiently. Don’t let everything you’ve worked for just slip away due to a lack of proper planning. Invest the time now to learn your options by speaking with us and making the choices that best protect your legacy and wishes. Call us for one-on-one assistance at (248) 792-9193(248) 792-9193 with your questions, a description of your situation, or to schedule a consultation. You may also simply fill out the form above on this page. Your form will be directly emailed to our office. You can expect a reply within 1 business day and often within hours the same day. All information is confidential.