Oakland County Estate Planning Attorney
Looking for the Right Michigan Estate Planning Lawyer to Help You Plan For the Future, Protect Your Legacy, Preserve Your Wealth, Ensure Your Wishes are Fulfilled, and Avoid Future Hassles for You and Your Family?
Why Choose Rutkowski Law Firm?
- Confidential Case Assessment – During your virtual assessment, we will listen to you and help you determine your next steps.
- Focused Legal Practice – Our firm only focuses on wills, estate planning, elder law, asset protection, long-term care plans, and closely related areas.
- No Hidden Fees – Know the costs before starting (in most situations).
- Experienced – In our 10 years in business, we’ve helped hundreds of families protect their legacy and plan for their future.
- Custom Plans and Solutions – You and your family are unique. That’s why we don’t use fill-in-the-blank form documents. Your plan is YOUR Plan. Together we create plans that best fulfill your dreams and goals.
- Highly Responsive – We strive for “freaky fast” returned client calls. No going dark or waiting days to hear back.
- Proactive Approach – We help clients to prevent legal problems and mistakes before they happen.
- Client Education Focused – You’ll get a clear & concise understanding of each step in the process. We offer webinars to all interested in attending.
- We’re Here For You Afterwards – After creating your plan, we periodically check in with you and keep you informed and can meet to review changes in your assets, situation, or wishes.
- Highly Reviewed & Rated – Excellent 5-star rating on respected legal site AVVO, 5-star rating on Google. See some of our reviews below.
- Virtual Visits- We offer fully virtual consultations and visits for your safety and ours. Our mobile notary will bring your paperwork to you.
Ask A Question
Describe Your Situation
Or Request A Consultation
Situation and Reasons to Create an Estate Plan
People come to us when one, or more, of these apply. How many apply to you?
- Asset protection for you and your beneficiaries from future lawsuits, divorce, remarriage, creditors, etc.
- Don’t have a last will and/or living will
- You want to protect your wealth
- Have young children and want to know what you should have in place while they are still minors and beyond
- You want to name someone to make health care decisions if you can’t
- You want to name someone to make financial decisions if you can’t
- To leave an inheritance to spouse/children/loved ones
- Having surgery, illness, or adverse or uncertain medical diagnosis
- Caring for an aging parent and want to determine your best options to ensure he/she/they are cared for
- Ensure your assets, accounts, and beneficiary designations are titled properly
- The plan was created many years ago, but you haven’t revisited it. Concerned that the plan won’t work the way intended to when you need it to
- You moved to Michigan and want to update your estate plan to comply with Michigan law
- You would like to transfer your business to the next generation
- Have a blended family / 2nd marriage
- Pending or recently completed divorce
- Want to support charitable interests
- You and/or your spouse are “getting up there in years”
Client Reviews – The Rutkowski Law Firm
Actual Words Clients Have Used to Describe Us & Their Experience:
“the level of communication where we were kept informed every step of the way,” “Rutkowski exceeded expectations,” “most accommodating,” “no question goes unanswered,” “every step of the way we were treated with dignity and patience,” “not only professional and knowledgeable throughout the process, but they showed true compassion and interest in our personal situation,” “entire team was super helpful and the process was much, much easier than either of us had really expected,” “called the office after hours and received a call first thing in the morning,” “They made the process easy to understand and less overwhelming by walking you through each step,” “He took time to listen to our lives, help identify our needs, and create the perfect Trust for our family,” “you can tell in one conversation that Mike and his team know what they’re doing, and will work to make you happy,” “gave us a secure feeling that we were in good hands,” “excellent to work with for our peace of mind,” “Mike and his team were really kind and helpful,” “They were extremely professional and knowledgeable and most of all, a real pleasure to work with,” “I only have positive things to say about the team at Rutkowski Law,” “It is comforting to know that one has a support team,” “We were very satisfied with the professional, efficient manner in which Mike Rutkowski and his team handled the update of our legal documents”
If these things are what you are looking for in a law firm, then contact us to see how we can help you and your family.
Awards & Memberships
We help families locally within or near the Bloomfield Hills area and throughout Michigan. Our “Virtual Visits” and Mobile Notary allow us to serve the greatest area possible in the state.
Locally we serve Bloomfield Hills, Troy, West Bloomfield, Farmington Hills, Rochester and Rochester Hills, Sterling Heights, Shelby Township, Macomb, and many others.