Oakland County Asset Protection Attorney
Looking For a Michigan Asset Protection Lawyer To Prevent Your Life’s Work From Being Devastated By Lawsuits, Taxes, Creditors, or Life Issues While Maintaining Control & Fully Protecting Your Hard Earned Wealth?
Why Choose Rutkowski Law Firm?
- Confidential Case Assessment – During your virtual assessment, we will listen to you and help you determine your next steps.
- Focused Legal Practice – Our firm only focuses on wills, estate planning, elder law, asset protection, long-term care plans, and closely related areas.
- No Hidden Fees – Know the costs before starting (in most situations).
- Experienced – In our 10 years in business, we’ve helped hundreds of families protect their legacy and plan for their future.
- Custom Plans and Solutions – You and your family are unique. That’s why we don’t use fill-in-the-blank form documents. Your plan is YOUR Plan. Together we create plans that best fulfill your dreams and goals.
- Highly Responsive – We strive for “freaky fast” returned client calls. No going dark or waiting days to hear back.
- Proactive Approach – We help clients to prevent legal problems and mistakes before they happen.
- Client Education Focused – You’ll get a clear & concise understanding of each step in the process. We offer webinars to all interested in attending.
- We’re Here For You Afterwards – After creating your plan, we periodically check in with you and keep you informed and can meet to review changes in your assets, situation, or wishes.
- Highly Reviewed & Rated – Excellent 5-star rating on respected legal site AVVO, 5-star rating on Google. See some of our reviews below.
- Virtual Visits- We offer fully virtual consultations and visits for your safety and ours. Our mobile notary will bring your paperwork to you.
Ask A Question
Describe Your Situation
Or Request A Consultation
The Rutkowski Law Firm Asset Protection Plans Can Help Protect You From:
- Lawsuits and litigation
- Health and life issues
- Estranged children
- Unlawful guardianship or power of attorney over you
- Incapacity and/or disability challenges
- Long term care situations
- Paying excessive (or any) estate taxes
- Losing control over your assets
- And more
How We Help Clients Protect Their Assets
Our goal is to help YOU. We know every situation is different, and our approach is completely personalized and customized to your unique situation and goals for today and the future for you and your family. We do this in a variety of ways:
- Trust and Entity Creation Strategies
- Medicaid Asset Protection Trusts (MAPT)
- Advanced Estate Planning Strategies
- Healthcare Planning
- Long Term Care Planning
- Tax Minimization Strategies
- And More
Client Reviews – The Rutkowski Law Firm
Actual Words Clients Have Used to Describe Us & Their Experience:
“the level of communication where we were kept informed every step of the way,” “Rutkowski exceeded expectations,” “most accommodating,” “no question goes unanswered,” “every step of the way we were treated with dignity and patience,” “not only professional and knowledgeable throughout the process, but they showed true compassion and interest in our personal situation,” “entire team was super helpful and the process was much, much easier than either of us had really expected,” “called the office after hours and received a call first thing in the morning,” “They made the process easy to understand and less overwhelming by walking you through each step,” “He took time to listen to our lives, help identify our needs, and create the perfect Trust for our family,” “you can tell in one conversation that Mike and his team know what they’re doing, and will work to make you happy,” “gave us a secure feeling that we were in good hands,” “excellent to work with for our peace of mind,” “Mike and his team were really kind and helpful,” “They were extremely professional and knowledgeable and most of all, a real pleasure to work with,” “I only have positive things to say about the team at Rutkowski Law,” “It is comforting to know that one has a support team,” “We were very satisfied with the professional, efficient manner in which Mike Rutkowski and his team handled the update of our legal documents”
If these things are what you are looking for in a law firm, then contact us to see how we can help you and your family.
Awards & Memberships
We help families locally within or near the Bloomfield Hills area and throughout Michigan. Our “Virtual Visits” and Mobile Notary allow us to serve the greatest area possible in the state.
Locally we serve Bloomfield Hills, Troy, West Bloomfield, Farmington Hills, Rochester and Rochester Hills, Sterling Heights, Shelby Township, Macomb, and many others.
What To Do Now:
We welcome your questions and want to understand your situation to help you move forward and achieve the peace of mind that comes with having everything done properly and efficiently. Don’t let everything you’ve worked for just slip away due to a lack of proper planning. Invest the time now to learn your options by speaking with us and making the choices that best protect your legacy and wishes. Call us for one-on-one assistance at (248) 792-9193(248) 792-9193 with your questions, a description of your situation, or to schedule a consultation. You may also simply fill out the form above on this page. Your form will be directly emailed to our office. You can expect a reply within 1 business day and often within hours the same day. All information is confidential.